Thursday, February 09, 2006
For those of you who followed our summer travels on the blog you will remember that we bought this carousel and a trailer to haul it in June. We picked up the trailer in late September in Pennsylvania and the carousel in late October in Alabama. It followed us the rest of the way home and now has a new place in our yard.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey P&C
The carousel looks great. I just wanted to let you guys know my daughter keeps asking when yall are coming back to campout in our driveway..... Have fun and drive safe!
Chad
Montgomery,AL
The carousel looks great. I just wanted to let you guys know my daughter keeps asking when yall are coming back to campout in our driveway..... Have fun and drive safe!
Chad
Montgomery,AL
Hello, I have to hide that picture from Mary or she will drive me up the wall wanting to ride it! Hee hee heee.....
Enjoy your travels!
Love Donna and my little chickadee Mary (Todd say's Hi too0
Post a Comment
Enjoy your travels!
Love Donna and my little chickadee Mary (Todd say's Hi too0
<< Home
